Welcome
Welcome

About Me

Blog Archive

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Orange Sky...

Yesterday morning I woke up to Nala whining about 7:30AM wanting to be let out and when I opened my tired eyes I noticed that the light streaming through our blinds was orange and since that is not normally the color streaming though, I got out of bed to investigate and this is what I found.. it was breath taking. I had never seen the whole sky so orange with a hint of red before. I stood there for a moment knowing that soon this would pass. I knew that I would not have time to get my good camera so I took this with my phone. Thank you precious Nala for waking me up to witness this miraculous sight. I got back in bed and when I looked at the window before I dozed off to sleep again it was gone. I wished I could have frozen time so that Adam could have witnessed this sight with me. The world is an amazing place and seeing this only amplifies that. Each day is such a gift!

0 comments: