Welcome
Welcome

About Me

Blog Archive

Saturday, August 29, 2009

100th Blog Post....Can You Believe It!!

This is officially our 100th blog post!!! We are amazed at how fast the time has gone and that only a little over a year ago I was just barely beginning our blogging journey!! I love our blog so much and the fact that we can look back on practically anything important that has gone on in ours lives since our marriage began.. the good the not so good and everything else in between!! I made the slide show all by myself (Adam was a big help)!! It encompasses the past year and all the fun things we have done. Its 23 minutes long so if you have some time to watch that would be great I worked really hard on it. Thanks to all our readers...we love you and are looking forward to the 200th post. Enjoy!!

0 comments: