Welcome
Welcome

About Me

Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Lately

There isn't much new going on in the Collet household..same ol..same ol but thats ok I like it that way sometimes.

Here are somethings that I am excited for..things I have done or am looking forward to doing...

First and foremost our family has expanded by 1, my cousin Ben and his wife Melissa welcomed Jacob Payson Pistorius into the world on 04/11/11. He is so precious and amazing!!



I read Nicholas Sparks new book Safe Haven in about 24 hours...such a great read, I couldn't put it down!

We are planting our trees we bought this weekend excited to see the finished look and to watch them grow!

I put blond highlights in my hair 2 weeks ago and I now have some bangs..love it 
 
The book "Two Kisses for Maddy" comes out tomorrow!! If you haven't heard about it go here and read his incredible story.

Nala is 20 months old and is cute as can be... 


Were going to Florida in little over a month..YAY

Other than this nothing much is happening

be back for another post soon...




 



0 comments: